An Alumni Committee has been constituted to promote the welfare of SICET and to establish a mutually beneficial relationship between SICET and its alumni. The committee helps alumni connect with the College and with students through a wealth of Club activities, continuing education programs, online services, and alumni events.
- To maintain a lifelong relationship with alumni and providing relationship between alumni and present students as well as among alumni.
- To develop plans to support the growth of institution to achieve its vision and to enable institute to add values to all its stakeholders.
- To establish and maintain an alumni association.
- To maintain a database of alumni, enabling them to reconnect with their friends.
- To provide guest lectures and employment opportunities for the present students through alumni.
- To strengthen relation between the Institute and alumni and encourage them to participate in the various cultural and social activities.
- To support the institute with resources that it will need for its various activities.
- To provide information about the current issues and trend going on in real-time environment.
- To assist students in availing project facilities.
- To help alumni in solving their technical problems through other alumni and faculty of the institute.
- To provide and organize funds for the needy and deserving students of the institute.